Singapore Visa Process
Basic documents required
- Valid passport.
- Valid travel documents including available blank visa pages.
- Sufficient funds to cover your stay in Singapore, you must demonstrate that you will be able to accommodate yourself during your study in Singapore. As a document, you have to submit latest Bank Statement, Copy of International Credit Card with available credit limit, Bond, Share/Securities, FDR, DPS etc./span>
- Two passport-size photos.
- Form or letter from college/university in Singapore confirming your admission or enrollment.
- Three completed application forms.
- A copy of the local sponsor's NRIC. The original NRIC needs to be produced for verification at the point of submission (if applicable)
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate if passing through or coming from an endemic zone within 6 days of arriving in Singapore.
- Local sponsor's ID card, with photocopy, except for those in Institutes of Higher Learning; if any.
- Birth certificate to demonstrate the age.
- Certified copies of highest educational certificates and results.
- Official translation of the document is required if they are not in the English language
- Incomplete applications will NOT be accepted for processing