China Pre Departure Checklist
When preparing to travel to China there are many things that you will need to take with you and things that you will have to sort out before you go. Some things can be done well in advance but there are others that will have to be done shortly prior to departure. The more prepared you are the easier it will be to leave.
- Set up a Chinese bank account and try and transfer a little money into it
- Gather all the contact details you have and make sure there are copies.
- Check that you have cleared all debts – forgetting to pay things off can lead to problems in the future.
- If you have a lease, arrange an end day.
- Ensure someone has your address and various methods of contact
- Sort out your visa – if there is a mistake it will take time to correct it
- Make sure your passport is OK and has long enough left to allow you entry to China.
- Sort out any shots you need
Nearer the Time
- Sort out the clothes that you would need- consider the seasons you will be away
- Start to organize the money you will need.
- Get all your papers together as there are times when you will need to show them.
- Check the details of your flight and how you will get to your accommodation.
- Check the company’s baggage allowance and if you need to pay for more arrange it.
- Stock up on things that you think may be expensive.
- Make sure everything you are taking is legal to take into China.
China is a country that is becoming more westernized by the year. You may not always get your favorite brand, but there are few things you will want that cannot be bought there.
- » Australia
- » Canada
- » China
- » France
- » Germany
- » Malaysia
- » New Zealand
- » Singapore
- » Sweden
- » UK
- » USA
GRE vs GMAT
GRE or Graduate Record examination is a pre requisite for students looking to study abroad. Taking sample GRE...
TOEFL vs IELTS
TOEFL or Graduate Record examination is a pre requisite for students looking to study abroad. Taking sample GRE...
SAT vs GRE
SAT or Graduate Record examination is a pre requisite for students looking to study abroad. Taking sample GRE...